Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Baby Girls Birthday

Baby Girl turned 8 years old last week, we celebrated for days!!! (I mean to tell ya, my kids don't want for nothin'), but, I so enjoyed seein' her really enjoy herself!

Her Birthday was on Thursday, so we took her out to eat at her favorite Chinese place.  (I think she gets her Chinese cravings from me lol).  Then it was home for cake and ice cream and presents, presents galore!  Thanks to all the family and friends!

She got just about everything she asked for, (except the itouch, so I'm sure Santa will be bringing that next Christmas).  She was so excited.  Friday evening after work / school, I had a few things I needed to pick up at Taget, I came across a book, Justin Bieber, I picked it up as another (late) birthday gift to go with her 3 cds and calendar she'd received the day before.  She absolutely loved it! 

She was a bit disappointed because she didn't get a "birthday party" and I had already planned her another surprise for Sat. afternoon.  I took her to the matinee to see the Justin Bieber Never Say Never movie, she was so happy she forgot all about her disappointment and actually ended up telling me that it had been the "best birthday ever!".  DH and Bubba didn't get the praise that I got because they opted out of seein the Bieber movie, and went in to watch something else!  That's ok, me and Baby Girl had a great mommy daughter time!  What made it even better was, there were only 2 other people in there watching it besides us!

She enjoyed everything, and I'm glad I could make it memorable for her!  But glad it's over too! LOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment